Millionth Guest Award Terms & Conditions
• A lifetime supply of Candytopia chocolate bars
• A guaranteed family 4-pack of tickets to any Candytopia event, anywhere in the world for life
• A goodie bag of Candytopia swag for all members of the ticket holder’s party will be presented on-site the day of attendance
• 1 customized, framed candy art featuring the family’s last name, created and signed by The Candy Queen, Jackie Sorkin
• Win a year supply of America’s Favorite Marshmallows and receive 1 bag of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows per week for an entire year
• A lifetime supply of Candy Club sent directly to your door every month! The package will include 6 jars of world-class premium candy containing your choice of sweets or sours
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
• Lifetime Candytopia chocolate bars equals 1 box/month shipped annually for the next 25 years or while Candytopia is existence. Candytopia will cover domestic shipping charges to the lower 48 states. If recipient wishes to have the product shipped outside of the US, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, the shipping costs will be at the recipient’s expense.
• The guaranteed family 4-pack of tickets to any Candytopia event anywhere in the world is non-transferable. Transportation to any location is not included. Candytopia will make best efforts to accommodate the recipients on their preferred date of attendance.
• Allow 8-12 weeks for delivery of candy art
• Receive 1 bag of Jet-Puffed Marshmallows per week for an entire year.
• A lifetime supply of Candy Club equals 6 jars of unique, world-class premium candy per month.
• The millionth ticket winner is associated with the name used to order the tickets online or buying in person.
• Winner may have to complete a publicity release
• All awards are non-transferable. Tickets must be used while exhibits exist. No cash value
• By accepting these prizes, you agree to release and hold harmless Candytopia LLC, their subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of receipt or use of any prize.