OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR SAFETY
Hi Candy Fans,
We have been working hard behind the scenes to plan for new measures to provide a clean, safe, and healthy environment for all visitors and employees as we look to complete a phased re-opening.
Here at Candytopia, the safety of our visitors and employees is our number one priority. Based on guidance from health authorities and government agencies, we will be implementing new health and safety measures for your visit to provide you with the safest experience possible.
We recognize that there are differing opinions at every level on how to best take care of our communities. There is no single right answer here—and possibly no way to reconcile the wide variety of every guest’s needs, desires, and expectations. While we understand some people may feel certain measures are overcautious, we hope you agree with our decision to err on the side of safety.
• We are significantly reducing our group sizes to allow for social distancing requirements. All guests should maintain a minimum distance of 6ft from others who are not in their party.
• We are shortening our operating hours to 12-7pm, and closing 2 days per week to allow for additional deep cleaning.
• We’ve increased cleaning and disinfection procedures and hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the exhibit including the beginning and end of the experience. We encourage guests to use these regularly.
• Regular sanitizing and cleaning will be conducted by staff frequently including door handles and commonly used areas. This will be performed between group time slots.
• We will no longer allow guests to purchase tickets at the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance on our website to allow us to monitor attendance volumes.
• All guests 4 years of age and older, along with our team members will be required to wear an appropriate face covering for the duration of your visit. Guests will be required to bring their own face coverings.
• If you are sick, we ask you to please stay home. We will happily transfer your tickets to a later date. Contact our lovely team at email@example.com to reschedule. Notice must be provided prior to your ticketed time.
• Staff will no longer be allowed to handle a guest’s phone or credit card, nor will we be handing tablets to guests. Any signature pads will be sanitized between guests.
• All employees will receive training based on the CDC COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. They will also receive temperature checks prior to commencing each shift and will be required to wear a mask and gloves.
• Candy samples will no longer be offered as self-service. Staff will distribute samples to guests throughout the experience.
• Modifications have been made to some exhibits to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. For the time being, our Marshmallow pit will be closed for swimming, however, this exhibit has been replaced with an alternative fun marshmallow interactive photo experience.
The above health and safety policies and procedures have been implemented for the benefit of all Candytopia guests and staff. However, exposure to, or the increased possibility of contracting or spreading the COVID-19 virus are inherent risks in your participation in Candytopia or any public place where other people are present. Further details regarding these risks, and your knowing and voluntary assumption of all risks connected with the Candytopia experience, are detailed in Candytopia’s Guest Liability Waiver, to which you agree upon purchasing a ticket or entering Candytopia, and which may be accessed online at https://www.candytopia.com/liability-waivers.
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back soon. If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback, we’d love to hear from you 💕 Please contact our lovely team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Love and Lollipops,
The Candytopia Team
✨Before you visit, here is what we’re doing to keep you safe ✨
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
WHICH EVENTS ARE REOPENING?
Candytopia Philadelphia and Miami are now on sale.
CAN I PURCHASE A TICKET AT THE DOOR?
For the time being all tickets must be purchased in advance on our website to allow us to monitor attendance volumes. No walk-up tickets will be available.
DO I NEED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING?
At this time all guests aged 4+ years and employees will be required to wear a mask or appropriate face covering for the duration of their visit. We ask you to please bring your own covering, as this be required to enter. Given this unprecedented situation, we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate these challenges as responsibly as we can.
DO I NEED TO BRING MY OWN FACE COVERING?
Yes, we ask that you please bring your own mask or face covering. Unfortunately, our team will not be able to allow entry to anyone without a face covering at this time.
DO I NEED TO HAVE MY TEMPERATURE TAKEN?
At this time we will be checking temperatures of all employees before they begin their shifts, however, we will not be requiring temperature checks for guests. If you feel sick, or have a temperature above 100.4F we ask that you please stay home. We will accommodate ticket changes for any guest that is unable to attend due to illness.
CAN I BRING A BAG OR STROLLER?
At this time our stroller valet is temporarily closed. We ask that where possible you please leave your stroller or bags in your car or at home.
IF I FEEL SICK OR ARE DISPLAYING RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS CAN I RESCHEDULE MY TICKETS?
Yes, if you feel unwell we ask you and your party (anyone who lives with you) not to attend and to contact our team at email@example.com to reschedule your visit.
HOW DO I RESCHEDULE MY PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED TICKETS?
Please contact our lovely team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help you reschedule your ticket.
HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE?
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your show time to allow for check in.
Any group arriving less than 15 minutes prior may have to wait beyond their scheduled timeslot for entry. We are operating under COVID guidelines with limited capacity, we will do our best to get your group in the next available time slot with capacity that meets city and state guidelines. We appreciate your understanding.
Final entry is at 7.00pm sharp. Please note that no guests will be admitted after this time. Guests with 7pm entry tickets will still have the opportunity to enjoy the entire experience.
WILL HAND SANITIZER STATIONS BE AVAILABLE?
Yes, we’ve increased cleaning and disinfection procedures and have hand sanitizer stations available throughout the exhibit including the beginning and end of the experience. We encourage guests to use these regularly.
WILL YOU STILL BE GIVING OUT CANDY?
Of course! You will still receive plenty of delicious candy samples to take away with you. Candy will no longer be available for self-service and our lovely team will now distribute Candy to guests.
CAN I ASK STAFF TO TAKE PHOTOS OF ME AND MY FAMILY?
For the safety of our employees, we will no longer allow them to handle guest cameras or phones. Our Sugar Rush Photo stations will still be available for you to capture your experience, and you are of course welcome to ask your own friends and family to take your photo during the experience.
WILL THE MARSHMALLOW PIT STILL BE OPEN?
Modifications have been made to some rooms to ensure the safety of our guests and employees. For the time being, our Marshmallow pit will be closed for swimming, however, this exhibit has been replaced with an alternative fun marshmallow interactive photo experience.
WILL THE CONFETTI ROOM STILL BE OPEN?
To ensure the health and safety of all guests and employees, guests will receive individual bags of confetti that they are welcome to use for their confetti room experience. Guests will be asked to keep confetti among their group and not to reuse confetti.
WILL THE GIFT SHOP STILL BE OPEN?
Yes, our gift shop will remain open with additional safety procedures in place. We ask that guests limit touching items that they are not looking to purchase as all items will be sanitized before being placed back on the shelf.
CAN I PAY IN CASH AT THE GIFT SHOP?
No, due to current safety regulations we will not accept cash payments. We ask that you use a contactless payment method. All tablets with touchscreen areas will be sanitized after use.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
If you have any questions, thoughts or feedback, we’d love to hear from you.
General Questions and Ticket Inquiries